Pre Purchase Meth Testing
Due to lack of knowledge and/or being seen as an unnecessary expense, methamphetamine testing can often be overlooked when purchasing real estate.
Meth use is endemic in our society, and decontamination costs can reach the tens of thousands.
To protect your family from any unknown harm, ensure that a meth test is carried out as part of your due diligence process before signing unconditionally to any property.
Long-term and short-term exposure to Methamphetamine can be harmful to its occupants. Resultz Group has sampled thousands of properties as part of the pre-purchase process for clients.
Often methamphetamine is detected and exceeds the NZS8510 Standard of 1.5ug/sample in liveable spaces.
When Meth Is Detected
The Ministry of Health acknowledge that a level of up to 1.5 ug/100 cm2 or less is appropriate to minimise exposure risk to occupants including young children.
If levels about this are detected, this doesn’t necessarily mean walking away from a much-wanted property deal. It means being informed, getting further information to understand levels of contamination, understanding what the financial liability is and if the contamination can be removed or minimised.
Resultz Group Meth offers IANZ accredited services are compliant with NZS8510:2017. All certified technicians can offer you expert advice to guide you through the meth testing process and support you through the remediation process if required.
What We Do
All meth testing is conducted in accordance with NZ8510:2017 standards. Our certified technicians can provide expert advice to guide you through the testing process and support you through the remediation process.
- A sample is taken from every room in the property using NIOSH sampling techniques and accredited lab testing kits
- Samples are sent to an IANZ accredited laboratory for analysis
- Comprehensive reporting including recommendations and photographs
What You Get
- Quick response with testing completed meeting your time frames
- Results reported with 48-hour turnaround upon lab receipt
- 24 hour turn around for urgent requirements
- Full report with laboratory results outlining any areas of concern sufficient for insurance and remediation companies
- Follow up guidance and support for any ongoing requirements